What’s this blog about?
- This blog is about traveling, living healthy, and finding success as an entrepreneur.
A little about me…
- I’m 23 years old.
- I have a Bachelors of Arts in Strategic Communications with an emphasis in public relations.
- I started traveling my senior year of high school when I moved to Belgium as a Rotary Youth Exchange student.
- I can get by with Vietnamese and French (hoping to be fluent in both soon).
- I enjoy doing yoga, belly dancing, modeling, writing poetry, playing with photography and reading self-help books.
- I do freelance copywriting, proofreading, and web design. Want to hire me? Send me a message! 🙂
Where I’ve been:
- Oklahoma City, Tulsa (OK), Dallas (TX), Austin (TX), Houston (TX), South Padre (TX), San Antonio (TX), Las Vegas (NV), San Francisco (CA), Los Angeles (CA), New Orleans (LA), Orlando (FL), Pensacola (FL), Destin (FL), Miami (FL), Chicago (IL), Columbus (OH), Colorado Springs (CO), Santa Fe (NM), Albuquerque (NM), New York City (NY), Boston (MA), Portland (OR), Seattle (WA)
- Montreal, Quebec City
- Hanoi, Sa Pa, Halong Bay, Hai Phong, Hoi An, Da Nang, Da Lat, Ho Chi Minh City, Vung Tau, Phu Quoc
- South Korea
- Daegu, Andong, Busan, Seocheon, Gunsan, Jeonju, Muju, Seoul, Jinju, Namhae, Sokcho, Buyeo, Gongju, Iksan, Gapyeong, Pyeongchang, Geoje Island, Camellia Island, Icheon, Yeoju
- Phnom Penh, Siem Riep
- Bangkok, Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Tao
- Brussels, Namur, Dinant, Liege, Antwerp, Ghent, Bruges, Ostend, Mons
- Vatican City
- Luxembourg City
- Czech Republic
- Prague, Ceske Budejovice
- Dominican Republic
- Santo Domingo, Santiago, Bonao, Dajabon